Step 2. Create your invite list.
- Our rooms hold up to 8 people, so who are your other 7?
- Do you want this to be a couples date, guys or girls night out, or a family get together?
- Start by inviting the right number of people to fill the room, but think of a few people to invite in place of those who can’t make it.
Step 3. Send the invites.
- Tell everyone the date, time, and activity, and set a response deadline.
- We suggest that if you are also going out for dinner, you play our room first. Escape Rooms are a sober experience!
Step 4. Book the room.
- Book and pay for the whole room at once, and your group can pay you back.
- If you have 8 people, we can set your time to private for 48 hours so that everyone can pay individually. Please call us to make these arrangements.
Step 5. Plan the logistics.
- Make sure to call your babysitter! Escape Rooms are not a place to bring small children.
- Plan to walk through our doors by your scheduled game time. If you are booked for 6:00, please be in our lobby at 6:00.
- You may need to park up to a block away, and we do recommend carpooling.
- Get directions from our Contact Us page.
Step 6. Escape!
- Welcome to Play It Out, LLC! We are excited to have you here, and we want you to have a great time. You worked hard to get your group here; now relax and enjoy your escape.